On this page we will discuss how payments are broken down and the different types of payments we accept. First lets explain how payments are broken down.
Weddings are broken into three separate payments:
- 25% is due at signing to confirm and hold the date.
- 50% of the remaining balance is due 90 days before the wedding.
- Any Remaining Balance is due 30 days before the wedding.
You can make payments at anytime and do not need to wait to be invoiced to pay. However as stated in the contract the balance must be paid 30 days before the wedding.
Events like birthday parties, reunions, and such are broken into 2 payments:
- 25% due at signing to confirm and hold the date
- Any remaining balance is to be paid before we load in on the night of the event.
Bar/Club events are not required to pay the deposit to hold the date. You will be invoiced the week of your event and it will need to be paid in full before we load in on the night of the event. (We will not invoice one time at the end of the month, our method ensures that the DJ we send to your event gets paid in a timely manner)
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover)
You can also pay be check or money order:
Please Make Payable To: Ultimate Jams DJ Service
and mail to the following address:
Ultimate Jams DJ Service
PO Box 113
Bellefonte, PA 16823
We will not accept cash as a form of payment. Tips and overtime can be paid by cash, but the event must be paid by check or credit card.